Built into your BetaFlex Pro system is a calibration-check feature that allows the operator to verify and document the status of the device while it is within the initial 24 month / 2-year factory calibration and warranty period.
At the end of the initial two year calibration period, and every two years thereafter, your BetaFlex Pro should be returned to Beta Industries for routine calibration, re-certification, and standard service.
BetaFlex Pro Calibration Certification may also be purchased when you purchase your BetaFlex Pro.
Included in the BetaFlex Pro Calibration Certification Procedure
- A new 4-point calibration check plaque (good for 24 months / 2-years)
- A "certificate of calibration" and sticker
- Software and file updates on your instrument’s USB memory stick
- *Cleaning, adjustment, and minor repairs are completed and brought back to factory specs
- An optional service loaner is available at a cost of $400
*If major repairs or replacement parts are needed we will let you know the cost before proceeding.
If you requested a service loaner use the loaner shipping carton to send your unit to us freight prepaid and insured.
As always, please take advantage of our unlimited free technical support and on-line training available at no cost to all BetaFlex Pro users.