BetaFlex Pro Software Upgrade
Click Here to download the Version 5 Software Upgrade if you have already purchased a license code for the Betaflex Pro Version 5 Upgrade
Be sure to include your Betaflex Pro Serial Number in the Order Notes section when placing an order for this upgrade.The BetaFlex Pro's Software Upgrade Adds Unique New Features
- Upgrade your existing Betaflex Pro to measure the latest surface screening technologies
- View 3D images with increased high resolution
- Improvements for measuring white ink mottle on transparent film
- Improvements for measuring metal backed plates
Version 5 brings numerous new features, improvements, and usability enhancements to the world’s most popular flexo analyzer.
- Measure the true ink-receptive area of plates with surface screening
- Create Custom Plate Types specific to Transmission, Reflection, and 3D Imaging modes
- Measure print mottle of solids on clear film, white film, aluminized film, foil, and paper
- HDRC (High Dynamic Range Capture) imaging now available in all imaging modes
- Create Custom Substrate Types for improved Print analysis
- Dual Monitor support
There are various parameters that can be used to define a special plate type. Plate measurement now has the ability to test the best camera settings, the optimum capture and image filter settings, and the analysis parameters. Earlier Software versions required settings to be changed in various locations of the Software, and some settings couldn't be modified at all. Version v5.x now makes the definition of customized plates significantly easier and more flexible.
Improved User Interface
High Dynamic Range Capture (HDRC)
a. Measure all variants of the latest surface screening technologies. These high resolution patterns are applied to solid and halftone dots alike, improving ink transfer, reducing dot gain, and creating better solids with less mottle.
- This feature is useful to show the benefits of advanced surface screening technologies from ESKO, Dupont, Kodak, Macdermid, and others, and is similar to imaging with a portable, laboratory grade instrument.
b. HDRC (High Dynamic Range Capture) in 3D Dot Shape Mode. This function captures multiple exposures of the same feature and automatically selects images that carry the greatest detail. A compound image is then created and displayed on screen.
- This feature can be useful for technical experts to better SEE how adjustments to the various process parameters affect the finished product.
Contact us to obtain a software license for your BetaFlex Pro.
Another important feature in this software release is compatibility with the Betaflex HR High Resolution system for control and diagnosis of advanced cell patterning techniques. One computer can now simultaneously run the BetaFlex Pro for mask, 2D and 3D plate analysis, and print measurement and the Betaflex HR for surface screening control on masks and plates.
Be sure to include your Betaflex Pro Serial Number in the Order Notes section when placing an order for this upgrade. When you receive an email with your Ver. 5 License;
- Download the UPGRADE if you are upgrading an existing installation
- Download the SETUP if you are creating a new installation or installing on a new computer