Ihara QIP Gloss Meters, Affordably Priced
Provide your suppliers, pressmen and customers with an exact gloss value.
This indispensable quality control tool will minimize customer complaints with respect to gloss level appearances, improve productivity, make re-runs a snap and provide a means of repeatability.
The GlossMate offers a single, angle-of-measurement geometry while the GlossMaster offers multiple angles. Both models are engineered for consistent linearity, repeatability, automatic calibration and long-term stability. Gloss meters are a necessity if you are running a coating unit or use overprint varnishes.
Degrees available: 45, 60, 75, 85, and Angle 20,60,85
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Simple, one-button operation features no warm-up time
- Dual-beam measurement system
- Storage for 400 measurements
- Averaging, Statistical and Pass/Fail functions
- Built-in RS232 interface
- Instantaneous data display
- Auto power-off after three minutes
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 2,000 Gloss Units (GU), automatic range selection
- Accuracy: ±1 GU; Reproducibility: 0.5 GU
- Conforms to all gloss standards (ISO, JIS, DIN, ASTM, TAPPI)