Enjoy all the benefits and the newest technology of the BetaFlex Pro in your in-the-round sleeve production workflow.
The new Betaflex Pro system operates at the highest resolution to provide the most accurate and consistent measurements. HD Flexo, stochastic screening, and all the most sophisticated prepress techniques can be measured and controlled with ease and accuracy.
Revolutionary 3D imaging and DOT STRUCTURE Mode add togographical visualization to the conventional dot area halftone measurements. Dot height, diameter, slope and more are visualized and automatically measured at 22,000 PPI. Surface enhancement techniques are easily seen and quantified.
Operating in TRANSMISSION mode at 14,000 PPI, it quickly and accurately measures all types of transparent flexo sleeves.
The new optional MICROMETER mode allows precise measurement of overall sleeve thickness and plate relief. Interchangeably mounted on the same support as the imaging head, the electronic micrometer features one micron resolution, remote spindle lift, and automatic data collection. When used in conjuction with the FLEXOEYEplus data collection / report generator module, plate gauging data is automatically written into the same report as 2D halftone data and 3D dot structure data.
All of this is combined with the high precision, ease of use, and Beta product support that has made Betaflex the standard of the industry for Flexo Quality Control.
- Measure flexo plates and digital masks in conventional 2D mode
- Supports sleeves up to 80 inches wide, 15.7 inches in diameter
- Dot Structure Analysis in 3D mode reveals dot height, slope, and more
Two versions are available;
1) If you already own a BetaFlex Pro then simply add the adaptor system with your existing BetaFlex Pro sensor / measuring head ($8,400)
2) A complete BetaFlex Pro Sleeve Adaptor System including sensor / measuring head, ($15,800). Includes all necessary hardware software to be up and running from the start.
Contact your local dealer or Beta Industries for more information.
All 10 day trials must be specified when the order is placed.