- For transparent and reflective media
- Measurement aperture switchable between diameter 2 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm (area 3,14 mm²; 28,26 mm² and 50,24 mm²)
- Also for heavy and thick materials (max. media thickness 20 mm)
- Supported by most RIP-software
- Some examples of materials which can be measured fully automatically: textiles, glass, backlit film, paper, vinyl, silk, fabrics, fine art paper, plexiglas, adhesives, banner, canvas, polyester, PVC, wrap film, cardboard, plastic plates, gypsum plates, wood, stone, ceramic plates.
- ISO 13655-2009 measurement conditions: M0, M2 (UVCut) and M3 (Polarization)
- Available in 2 versions:
- Spectro LFP RT
- Spectro LFP Tex
Click here for more information from the manufacturer.
Contact us regarding any available options or accessories!